ACE Hydraulic Bearing
$435.00 – $495.00
Features & Benefits:
- Replaces original Clutch Fork Systems
- Multiple ports allowing hoses to exit the Bell housing on the LHS or RHS
- Will fit most Manual Transmissions
- Available with Rolled or Flat Face Bearing
- Will suit most Clutch Pressure Plates
- Complete installation kit with instructions for DIY installation
- 100% Australian Manufactured, ensuring Premium Quality
- Designed by Mal Wood Automotive, the Market Leader in Automotive Drive Line Solutions
With the ACE Hydraulic Bearing the traditional Clutch Fork, Clutch Bearing system is no longer needed.
One of the great benefits of the Hydraulic Bearing setups you get a much smoother Clutch operation for standard and modified vehicles alike, also with only a braided line exiting the Bellhousing there is greater clearance for exhaust systems.
Each individual bearing comes with a detailed instruction leaflet making setup nice and easy.
The Multi- Fit ACE Hydraulic Bearing that has been designed to suit a wide variety of applications.
This innovative design has 4 ports which enable this Hydraulic Bearing to be fitted to LHD and RHD vehicles.
works perfect with our ACE Hydraulic under dash systems.
NOTE: PLEASE SEE DIAGRAM IN IMAGES TO DETERMINE WHICH BEARING FACE YOU NEED.
|Choose Your Transmission||
Ford T5, Ford Top Loader, Holden 3 Speed Synchro, Holden M20/M21, Holden V6 T5, Holden V8 T5, Muncie/Saginaw, Toyota Celica, Toyota Supra