TREMEC TKX – 5 SPEED
TREMEC enhances line-up with all-new 5-Speed RWD Manual Transmission designed specifically for the aftermarket.
Features of the Tremec TKX include:
- Designed for multiple applications with little to no floor pan modifications
- Compact, end-loaded design providing the perfect solution for custom builds
- Outstanding shift-ability at high RPMs (up to 7500) to match modern, high-performance engines
- 600 pound-foot (lb.-ft.) of torque capacity
- Single overdrive reducing engine wear and fuel consumption for comfortable roadway driving
Tremec TKX offers superior shift-ability with smooth shifts at high RPMs through the use of multi-cone synchronizers and hybrid synchronizer rings. At the same time, noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) performance were optimised with a gear layout to best control stress levels, whilst providing structural stiffness with a ribbed, 3-piece aluminium housing. Durability is further optimised with oversized gear widths, gaskets at all flanges and caged needle bearings in all gear positions.
Whether restoring or upgrading a classic muscle car or a 1930s-era roadster coupe, the new Tremec TKX 5-Speed RWD manual transmission delivers a top-quality drivetrain solution.
Before you purchase this item contact Mal Wood Automotive to ensure this unit is suitable for your application.
Freight cost can only be confirmed by upon providing location details.