Tramp Rod Kit to suit Ford Falcon Ute
Mal Wood Automotive have designed a unique Tramp Rod Kit for Ford BA, BF and FG Falcon Utes. The main purpose of this kit is to eliminate axle tramp which can be the cause of major driveline damage.
Mal Wood Automotive has supplied their Tramp Rod Kit for the Ford utes in the V8 Ute Series.
1 in stock
With ever increasing Power and Torque being developed with the Ford Turbo 6 and the High Performance V8 engines, Rear Axle Tramp and subsequent diff and driveline damage is also on the increase. Mal Wood Automotive noted the need for a Tramp Rod Kit to try and eliminate driveline damage.
Features and Benefits:
- Unique above spring design
- No ground clearance problems
- No welding or drilling holes
- Easy bolt in 4 hours
- All parts including bolts supplied
- Adjustable to suit spring level
- Eliminates axle tramp
- Assists in better handling
- No axle tramp means far less damage to driveline components
- Better rear grip and perfect for launching at the drags, which is essential for competitive driving
What is included in our Tramp Rod Kit:
- Diff Housing Block with Heim Joint, Washers & Chrome-Moly Connector Rod
- Front Spring Mounting Plates
- Bolts and Plated Spacers
The below images are a result of excessive Axle Tramp.
Transmission Slip Yoke Has Nearly Been Removed
Centre Bearing Failure
Diff Pinion CV Destroyed
Diff Housing Pointing Upwards