TREMEC TKO 500 – 5 SPEED TCET 4615
Designed to be a replacement of the earlier model TR-3550, the TKO has been significantly upgraded, making it more robust, flexible and versatile. The TKO is ideal for high-performance racing applications.
3 in stock
RATIOS 3.27,1.98,1.34,1.0,.68. FORD 10 SPLINE INPUT SHAFT AND 31 SPLINE OUTPUT SHAFT
Features & Benefits:
- Higher center distance (83 mm) from main shaft to counter shaft allows for larger gear sizes and higher torque carrying capacity.
- Robust transmission design with internal 3-rail shift system with cast iron shift forks.
- Tapered roller bearings on input, output and counter shafts improve performance (reduced noise factor).
- All gears and shafts made from special grade steel (ASTM 4615) that permits increased torque carrying capacity.
- Single-piece countershaft that better handles increased torque carrying capacity.
- Neutral safety switch and back-up light sensor.
Flexible and versatile:
- Dual electronic and mechanical speedometer pick-ups.
- Three unique cross member-mounting configurations.
© Mal Wood Automotive 2016